Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Work was done today!

It's amazing how much can get done in a short time, when you put your mind to it. Joel and Roger spent the day here -- I thought I heard Sean's voice outside at one point, but I think it was Roger because I never did see him.

They installed the new window in the front of the bedroom so we now have a second egress. They fixed the siding along the side of the house that was too close to the ground (has to be 2 inches of clearance) and put a band around the water tank. Those three things were all found by the inspector last time, so they're all good to go. They've got an inspector coming tomorrow morning so hopefully there isn't anything else inspection-related.

They also put a cover over top of an empty light socket outside, and put a cap over an open drain at the front of the house, but Joel said he's going to dig it out tomorrow and make it more level. They didn't get to the dryer vent, but plan to do that tomorrow.

I didn't bring out my list of things to be done yet - I figure I'll see how the inspection goes tomorrow and go from there.

No comments: